My contribution this month will be a weekly post of fun and useful links I've come across for bloggers. If you like this feature, I'll continue the practice after the month is past.
This first post includes some links I found earlier:
- Blogging For Hobby Or Money: The Blog Herald
- The Dos and Don'ts of Blogging: Lorelle on WordPress
- Time Goes By - What its really like to get older - Ronni has asked her readers to visit and review the bloggers (elder bloggers) on her sidebar. An excellent idea, and now an even better resource for finding good blogs.
- We Feel Fine / by Jonathan Harris and Sepandar Kamvar via Jamie in a post at NaBloPoMo: How does the internet feel?
- Make My Logo Bigger Cream via whatsnextblog.com: still giggling...
- 30 Ways to Improve Readability
- Language &"translation" fun - A Consuming Experience
- current: a peer-to-peer news and information network
- American Humane: Pets and Pals Photo Contest 2007 finalists: cute animal photos
- 110+ Resources For Creative Minds: Skellie does it again -- this one brought her site down, which she writes about here
Click through, learn and enjoy!